About HDPE PIPE:
HDPE PIPE has ability to withstand harsh chemicals without corrosion and leak as well as the tight installation, polyethylene (PE) has been regarded as the ideal material for the gas industry. Additionally, PE joints offer leak-free connections which outperform other competing materials in terms of reliability and longevity, not to mention the remarkable savings on the installation costs and life of the materials. Improvements in the strength and performance of PE materials has resulted in water, chemical & several other industry needing solutions for liquid and gas transfer to adopt PE for its pressure transmission networks.
The polyethylene we manufacturer has been effectively stabilized with carbon against UV radiation effects. The Stabilization also server to counteract head fatigue, thus increasing life.
Characteristics of HDPE Pipe:
- Elastic Suitable for underground pipes through adjustment to local ground movement
- Impact-resistant and tough Unbreakable
- Smooth internal wall Low blockage risk due to low deposit/residue effects
- UV resistant Application in open air unrestricted through colouring with carbon black
- Wear resistant Lower cost due to relative long life
- Insulating Non conductive
- Chemical resistant Suitable for transport of polluted waste water
- Poor heat conductivity No condensation possible during short periods of cooling
- Non-toxic Environmental friendly
- Highly suitable for welding Easy installation using butt-welding and electro fusion techniques
- Homogeneous welded joints Pull tight and leak proof
- Prefabrication Fast and cost-saving installation
Domestic and Others:
Advantages of HDPE Pipe use:
- High impact and breakage resistance
- High resistance to chemicals, corrosion, decaying and abrasion
- Higher durability & advantage of easy installation and transport without material loss.
- High resistance to direct sunlight
- Excellent elasticity resulting in installation ease.
- Perfect leak proof joints possible – no cracks – no breaks and no deformation
- Advantage of safe application in irregular surfaces like sea, river passages, low temp terrain.
- Smooth internal surface brings considerable savings in the service and overall line costs.
- Light in weight enabling high speed movement & installation.
- Non Toxic, Food Grade can also be used in food and Pharma industry.
- Corrosion resistance: This system resists chemical attack from aggressive soils. There is no need for protective layer or finishing process.