HDPE PLB Duct Pipes or High-Density Polyethylene Permanently Lubricated Ducts are the high flow capacity ducts, which offer a very high-quality option for the underground laying of optical fiber cable (OFC). These PLB HDPE Ducts are mainly used for the purpose of laying Optical Fiber Cable. The HDPE Telecom Ducts are manufactured with the high-density Polyethylene materials. The material, high-density Polyethylene offers a great resistance against the heavy earth loads and is great in offering the impact and crush resistance.
PLB DUCT MANUFACTURING DETAILS
The PLB Duct is manufactured in various colors and sizes. The colors like Blue, Red, Green, Orange, Brown and Grey are some of the prominent colors widely used in the manufacturing of the PLB Duct. At the same time, these HDPE Telecom Ducts come in various sizes like 32/26 mm, 40/33 mm, 50/42 mm,63/57mm, 75/65mm, 90/79mm and 110/96mm. The companies involved in the manufacturing also manufacture the products based on customers’ demands and thus offer flexibility to the customers for the custom made products.
Advantages – PLB HDPE Duct Pipe
- High capability to Ultraviolet (UV) protection
- Reduction in installation cost, maintenance, and future up gradation.
- Offers a prominent advantage in terms of Environmental Stress Crack Resistance (ESCR)
- Very High Crush Resistance
- Various uses covering needs like branch network between cells, and several distribution cabinets and subterranean networks.
- Temperature Resistance
- Faster and easy installation of cable with lesser manpower
- Great Impact Resistance
- Low Coefficient of Friction