FEATURES of uPVC PIPES:
- uPvc offers High Strength & Durability
- Easy Handling, Transportation and Installation
- Non Reactive with acidic and alkali substance in water ideal for drain water discharge as well as a numerous number of chemicals like strong minerals acids that could be therein.
- Non Corrosive, Ensures longer life cycle.
- It offers excellent life avoiding Electro Chemical reactions, which generally lead to encrustation of pipes.
- It have long life cycle which saves on replenishment and replacement costs.
- It offers a reliable piping system which is highly resilient, tough and durable with excellent impact strength.
- It is easy and fast jointing which saves on time and cost of installation yet a long and reliable service life.
- It is UV Stabilized
- Suitable for outdoor application
- Offers longer life cycle
- No fungal or biological growth
APPLICATION of uPVC PIPES:
- Urban and Rural areas drinking water scheme
- Water supply
- Lift Irrigation
- Main and sub main line for Drip and Sprinkler Irrigation
- Fertilizer, Distributing disposing, Conveying, Lifting or Topping Water
SIZE AND WALL THICKNESS CHART of uPVC Pipes
As per IS 4985 Dimension of Unplasticised PVC Pipes All Dimension in Millimetres